Verrucas are caused by a highly contagious virus. They are often mistaken for corns and can be very painful.
Identifying a verruca by appearance and symptom:
- Surface of the skin is rough or granular and irregular in shape.
- One or more may occur at a time, with tiny brown/black spots in them.
- Most commonly occur on the sole of the foot, in areas of pressure and between the toes.
- Virus enters through damaged skin.
- Walking barefoot on damp floors is the most common method of infection.
Carnation Cryospray Verruca & Wart Remover Freeze Spray available in 50ml cans with 12 disposable cotton wool applicators. Works rapidly by freezing the verruca or wart.
Carnation Verruca Care available in packs of 4 medicated plasters and 1 protective plaster. Padding relieves the pressure whilst the unique salicylic acid paste helps remove the verruca.